Game of Thrones Cast SDCC 2014 Portraits by Entertainment Weekly (x)
I must go…my people need me
Everyone Is Gay presents:
8 Ways to Celebrate Pride with Your Cat
This pride, why not celebrate with your most loved family member: your cat!!! We all know how agreeable cats are to most anything, so here are eight great ways to have the best pride of you life with your feline.
1. Confetti gun. Cats love when you shoot off confetti in their presence (spoiler: no they don’t)
2. Dress them in rainbows!!! Cats LOOOOVE to wear cute outfits and to be dressed up!! (spoiler: nope, evidence: attached)
3. Party Party Party!! Cats love it when there are a ton of strangers around, loud music and dancing!! Plus, you can move their litterbox into a different room so your guests don’t have to smell poop! Cats love having to search for their litterbox, it’s like a scavenger hunt!! (spoiler: nuh-uh)
4. Bring over other animal friends. Cats LOVE hanging with animals they haven’t met, they’re super social creatures! (spoiler: maybe no)
5. Put catnip on EVERYTHING. Cats love to be high, in fact, they know exactly when to stop sniffing / eating catnip so they only get a little bit high and don’t go absolutely batshit. (Spoiler: nah they don’t)
6. Feed them gyros and cups of fruit! Cats are obsessed with food stands and eating things that are not made for cats! They have stomachs of steel and never get sick!! (Spoiler: BAD IDEA THEY WILL BARF EVERYWHERE)
7. Feather. Boas. Did you know most cats really want to be birds? Nothing makes them feel more special then having feather boas around their necks to celebrate. (Spoiler: dear god do not)
8. March them in the parade!! Cats love to walk on a leash, and they love loud noises, naked screaming people, and Cher. They honestly probably have a collection of Cher records. Bonus: Let them carry the sign that says “CatPride 2014 MEOW!” (Spolier: do not and do not)
We hope you have SO much fun.
We also hope you do none of these things.
So that you have fun.
Getting bad again for no reason after you’ve been so happy for a long time is literally one of the worst feelings ever
I actually can’t cope with this
the everyday struggle
i think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you’ve lived and the sun has shone on you and you’ve grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much u made it a permanent part of u, beautiful.
That’s one of the most uplifting things I’ve readThis needs to get passed around more
This is apparently a lubricant ad. Just let the reality of the image sink in for a moment.
WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA
IT TOOK ME A MINUTE AND NOW OH MY GOD
i’m like wtf are they say-HOLY SHIT
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
I don’t get it. Are they saying she created the ocean? That lubrication is peaceful? What is this ad trying to say? Look, I swear, I don’t understand this and it is making me feel like—
OH SWEET JESUS PLEASE NO WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK.
Wait, what’s everyone freaking out about? I don’t get it—
OH MY GOD.
I was gonna reblog it like “I don’t get it someone help” and then