this might go over the heads of some of the kids on here.
did you just
This is the greatest post I have ever seen because it is both a pun and a harsh truth.
I showed this to my 11 year old brother and asked him if he knew what it was. He looked at it for a few seconds and said
"I dunno. a printer?"
Simply Genius Shower Thoughts With Nick Offerman [x]
We freed them…but at what cost?
that ball wasn’t there to trap them
it was to protect us
when people get angry at you for liking snakes
THAT IS THE CUTEST FUCKING SNAKE
"I am my own blankie."
i’m still pissed off about growing up
After a 20-minute flight over the city of New York, Stephen Wiltshire, diagnosed with autism, draws the whole town with only his memory.
is this beautiful solidarity too much for you, anon?
(also, i feel bad for you.)
Honestly one of the most interesting and awesome things I have ever seen in my life. When a community stands together, the FULL community stands together. God Bless Ferguson.
Holy shit the solidarity
Game of Thrones Cast SDCC 2014 Portraits by Entertainment Weekly (x)
I must go…my people need me
Everyone Is Gay presents:
8 Ways to Celebrate Pride with Your Cat
This pride, why not celebrate with your most loved family member: your cat!!! We all know how agreeable cats are to most anything, so here are eight great ways to have the best pride of you life with your feline.
1. Confetti gun. Cats love when you shoot off confetti in their presence (spoiler: no they don’t)
2. Dress them in rainbows!!! Cats LOOOOVE to wear cute outfits and to be dressed up!! (spoiler: nope, evidence: attached)
3. Party Party Party!! Cats love it when there are a ton of strangers around, loud music and dancing!! Plus, you can move their litterbox into a different room so your guests don’t have to smell poop! Cats love having to search for their litterbox, it’s like a scavenger hunt!! (spoiler: nuh-uh)
4. Bring over other animal friends. Cats LOVE hanging with animals they haven’t met, they’re super social creatures! (spoiler: maybe no)
5. Put catnip on EVERYTHING. Cats love to be high, in fact, they know exactly when to stop sniffing / eating catnip so they only get a little bit high and don’t go absolutely batshit. (Spoiler: nah they don’t)
6. Feed them gyros and cups of fruit! Cats are obsessed with food stands and eating things that are not made for cats! They have stomachs of steel and never get sick!! (Spoiler: BAD IDEA THEY WILL BARF EVERYWHERE)
7. Feather. Boas. Did you know most cats really want to be birds? Nothing makes them feel more special then having feather boas around their necks to celebrate. (Spoiler: dear god do not)
8. March them in the parade!! Cats love to walk on a leash, and they love loud noises, naked screaming people, and Cher. They honestly probably have a collection of Cher records. Bonus: Let them carry the sign that says “CatPride 2014 MEOW!” (Spolier: do not and do not)
We hope you have SO much fun.
We also hope you do none of these things.
So that you have fun.
Getting bad again for no reason after you’ve been so happy for a long time is literally one of the worst feelings ever